For millions of economically disadvantaged girls across India, education is the only medium to grow, learn, play and realise their full potential. Project Nanhi Kali works not only to ensure that girls get access to quality education, but also enables them to complete 10 years of schooling with dignity.
With my contribution, I can give a girl(s) the opportunity to rewrite her future. She will be provided with 360-degree support which will include daily academic support and a school-supplies kit in a conducive girl-friendly ecosystem around them.
From every donation, only 5% of the funds are retained by the charity for administrative, marketing and fund raising costs; the remaining 95% is utilised exclusively towards our project expenses.
As a guardian, I will have access to the profile of my Nanhi Kali along with her photograph and regular progress reports.
|Annual Sponsorship Scheme||No of Nanhi Kali(s)||No of Years||Total Amount|